My music is now being digitally published by Sheet Music Plus. By September 1, 18 pieces will be “live” with scores and parts available for digital download. In addition, a recording of each piece can be heard free-of-charge on the website. For those pieces that have also been recorded in video, links are provided to those videos.
Works currently “live” (and on sale!):
- Suite Revelation for cello and piano (2014)
- 180 Shift for piano trio (2013)
- Invasive Species for piano quintet (2012)
- Lemurs are Afraid of Fossas for cello and piano (2011)
- South Bay Angle for violin and piano (2011)
- So Let Us Live – Really Live! For baritone and piano (2009)
- Tempus Fugit for piano (2008)
- Anything you Can Do . . . for violin and vibraphone (2006)
- String Quartet No. 4: Snappy Rejoinder (2005)
- Funny Like a Monkey for piano quartet (2001)
- Rarefied Air for B-flat clarinet, violin and piano (1999)
- Behavioral Science for trombone solo (1998)
- Pluck for guitar solo (1996)
- String Quartet No. 3: Among Friends (1995)
- Iron Balconies and Lilies for soprano, piano and chamber ensemble (1992)
- String Quartet No. 2: Child’s Play (1988)
- Quasi un Madrigale for soprano and piano (1985)
- Prayer for the Great Family for mixed chorus (1985)
An additional ten-plus works will be posted over the next few months, including concerti for piano and vibraphone; song cycles for soprano and baritone; and additional chamber works of various types.
Please forgive me the faults and flaws – real or imagined – that you might hear in my music. They are my babies and I love them, but like their father they came into the world kicking and screaming (which would be a GREAT title for a piece), and like their father, they wear their imperfections of their proverbial sleeves. Having said that, they – like their father – will do their level best not to waste your time.
Compositions Currently on YouTube